Peak Potential Therapy is looking for highly motivated professionals who want to work with a flexible schedule and the chance to treat children year-round in their natural, supportive environment. Caring, dependable, and fun-loving individuals are needed to work with kids with special needs. Most of the hours will be at our therapy center: however; we do serve families in their home, school, or community in the greater Cleveland – Akron region.
Thank you for your interest in the opportunities that our organization has available for you.
- To conduct all of our activities in an ethical, lawful, and responsible manner.
- To provide services that are responsive to the needs of present and prospective clients and are competitive in price.
- To maintain a position of public responsibility and accountability that will reflect favorably on the organization and the people in it.
- To maintain a management style that emphasizes planning and accountability at all levels.
- To maintain a working environment characterized by integrity and consistency in administration, mutual trust and respect, open communication, receptiveness to new ideas and criticism, and personal accountability for performance.
- To recruit, develop, promote, evaluate, and properly compensate and otherwise motivate qualified employees, consistent with non-discrimination principles.
Positions & Employment
To see current open positions for which we are actively recruiting, please click here.
If you’d like to mail your resume instead, please send it to our mailing address below, attention HR:
Peak Potential Therapy
8984 Darrow Rd., Ste. 2-289
Twinsburg, OH 44087