Screening Quiz – 12 Months
- Responds to “No-no!”
- Responds to his/her name
- Follows simple direction with gestures
- Gives object/toy on request “Give me the ball”
- Says, “mama” or “dada”
- Imitates waving, bye-bye
- Points to, pulls or pushes caregiver to desired object
- Plays simple games, “peek-a-boo”
- Vocalizes at least a few vowels, “ah, oo, e” and consonants, “p, b, h, m”
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if the child has less than 5 of the skills above.
- Consuming Liquids in a sippy cup and/or regular cup
- Consuming Finger Foods
- No choking or gagging observed while eating or drinking
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if any of the above are not accurate.
Did you know…
We offer Free Developmental Screenings, so you can get the answer to your questions. Our pediatric screenings are offered by appointment only and are a convenient way to assess the progress of your child’s development by one of our licensed therapists.
Learn More & Schedule a Screening
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.