Screening Quiz – 3 Years
- Follows 2-step directions without cues, “put the ball in and close the lid”
- Points to at least 3 clothing items on self or others
- Understands objects by use “show me something you put on your feet.”
- Uses 100-300 words
- Enjoys listening to stories and/or songs
- Answers where questions, “where is Daddy?”
- Uses verb + -ing words, “sleeping, eating, playing”
- Combines 3 words together, “I got it” or “Mama go in.”
- Asks questions, “Where are you?” or “What’s that?”
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if less than 7 items apply.
Can the child produce each of the following sounds correctly?
- m as in “my”
- t as in “two”
- p as in “pop”
- b as in “baby”
- w as in “we”
- h as in “hi”
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if less than 4 items apply.
- Consuming a variety of meats, vegetables, fruits, and liquids
- Eats at least 10 different foods
*Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist if any items aren’t accurate.
Did you know…
We offer FREE Developmental Screenings, so you can get the answer to your questions. Our pediatric screenings are offered by appointment only and are a convenient way to assess the progress of your child’s development by one of our licensed therapists.
Learn More & Schedule a Screening
Start Private Speech-Language Therapy Now …
Simply fill out the Registration Form to schedule your FREE 1-hour consult & intake session.