Management for Independent Living Enrichment Program
M.I.L.E. is a life skills enrichment program developed for teens transitioning into independent living who wish to pursue activities they find interesting, meaningful, enriching, and helpful for everyday living.
The M.I.L.E. Life Skills Program:
- focuses on the client’s Individual goals or goals from his/her IEP or ISP
- develops or maintains personal, cognitive, social, behavior, or physical skills
- improves an individual’s opportunity for full participation and inclusion
in the community
- promotes independence
- provides one-on-one or group instruction
- all abilities with or without a diagnosis, family, and friends can attend also
- for individuals 14 years of age and up
Individual Session & Fees
Hourly rate: $120 for center-based session
One session is 8-weeks, and equivalent to 8.0 hours of community inclusion.
0-10 miles away: $1,040
10-20 miles away: $ 1,140
over 20 miles, call for a customized rate
Distance is calculated from the office in Northfield.
Group Session & Fees
$46/hour at center
$56/hr in community
Individuals are responsible for getting to community location which will be determined as soon as possible, due to COVID19 limitations on other businesses.
Days/Time : Mondays, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
**If insurance or other third-party payor is covering the cost of the service and the family wants service to happen outside of the center and the payor doesn’t cover the higher billable rate with the travel fee, then the family will be invoiced the travel service fee. See our Policy page for travel service rate table.
Peak Potential Therapy is able to provide services where no other provider is willing and able. We go the extra “mile” to meet your loved one’s needs.